Sonangol P&P Iraq
The candidate would be required to coordinate Truck & Rail cars loading & operations for upto 55,000 (Bopd) at crude facility and logistics
THE RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD COVER:
• Handle the day-to-day trucking operations of the department.
• Plan and maintain schedules and trucking operations loading/unloading sites.
• Coordinate all procedures for entry, exit and unloading operations with trucking transporter.
• Determine priorities and lead, train and execute local employees daily work plan.
• Maintain proactive inter-departmental coordination, to process the daily trucking operators.
• Ensures that HSE policies, procedures and programs are implemented and strictly adhered to in the area of responsibility.
• Flexibility to travel to Iraq on Field Work Rotation is required.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS :
Trucking & Rail Loading : Supervisory / Coordinator Experience within Upstream Oil & Gas Field: 8 years (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org