Sonangol P&P Iraq
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation and handling of trucks, pumps, and valves in the loading and transportation of crude oil. The operator must also follow all safety protocols, regulations, and environmental procedures while working closely with team members and supervisors to coordinate operations and achieve company goals and objectives. The main goal is to ensure that the oil production and transportation processes are conducted in a safe and efficient manner, while also contributing to the safety culture of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Operate and maintain trucks used for loading and transporting crude oil.
2. Monitor and control pumping equipment to ensure optimal flow of oil.
3. Operate valves to regulate the flow of oil in pipelines.
4. Conduct routine inspections of equipment to ensure proper functioning and identify any issues.
5. Record and report any equipment malfunctions or maintenance needs.
6. Follow all safety protocols and regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
7. Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors to coordinate operations.
8. Monitor and control the flow of oil to storage tanks.
9. Monitor and control the pressure and temperature of the oil.
10. Monitor and control the level of oil in storage tanks.
11. Maintain accurate records of oil production and transportation.
12. Provide support to other departments as needed.
13. Follow all environmental regulations and procedures.
14. Cooperate with supervisors and other staff members to ensure that the company’s goals and objectives are met.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
16. Contribute to the safety culture of the company.
17. Ability to work in a rotating shift schedule.
18. The scope of duties and responsibilities may be subject to expansion in accordance with the requirements of the immediate supervisor.
Any technical diploma.
Prior experience in a similar field of operations is not a mandatory requirement, but would be considered an asset and an advantage.
1 Week On / 1 Week Off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org