Sonangol P&P Iraq
· Maintaining stock and keeping a good stock of items which are required on a daily basis or frequently.
· Need to make sure all vehicles are cleaned and UpToDate.
· Scheduling regular maintenance for all vehicles.
· Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed.
· Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules.
· Coordinating Drivers for schedules.
· Managing vehicle licensure and registration.
· Monitoring Drivers to ensure proper driving.
· Providing reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance and fleet progress on a daily basis.
· Developing methods to decrease costs and improve efficiency.
· Monitor & supervise the speed limit through GPS system.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Valid Driving License within minimum 3-5 years’ experience in fleet management, vehicle operations and optimising fleet performance.
Clear understanding of Vehicle Maintenance and repair schedules, inspection and repairs is important.
Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Customer Service Orientation are essential skills required for the role
Safety and Risk Management: Knowledge of best practices in fleet safety, risk Management and accident prevention with focus on ensuring safety of drivers, vehicles and public in general.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com