Sonangol P&P Iraq
1. To develop the specifications and decide the standards for quality control of materials and services, define the test procedures, acceptance criteria and interpret the testing results.
2. To review the test procedures suggested by the suppliers/contractors and ensure adequacy.
3. To inspect the quality of all the materials received at site and ensure compliance with project specifications.
4. To inspect the quality of services provided by the contractors and make sure that those are in compliance with the applicable standards and project specifications.
5. To maintain QA/QC documents for the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports etc.
6. To review and approve quality related documents, plans and procedures.
7. To prepare and submit quality reports and recommendations to the management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. Minimum 10 years of experience in quality assurance, and quality control in the upstream oil and gas industry.
3. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards for quality assurance and control.
4. Familiarity with inspection methods and technologies used in the oil and gas industry.
5. Experience with ISO standards, quality audits, and continuous improvement programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com